| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Agalega in August is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 63mm (2.5in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Agalega August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Agalega, Mauritius
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Agalega:
- Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles - 653.6 kms (406.2 miles) NNW
- Seychelles, Seychelles - 646.8 kms (401.9 miles) N
- Moroni, Comoros - 1466 kms (911 miles) W
- Antsiranana, Madagascar - 825.2 kms (512.8 miles) WSW
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 958.5 kms (595.6 miles) WSW
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 822.3 kms (511 miles) WSW
- Analalava, Madagascar - 1068.8 kms (664.1 miles) WSW
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 851.3 kms (529 miles) SW
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 1255.8 kms (780.4 miles) WSW
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 1157.8 kms (719.4 miles) SW
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 1355 kms (842 miles) SW
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 1423.7 kms (884.7 miles) SW
- Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion - 1175.1 kms (730.2 miles) S
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 1489.9 kms (925.8 miles) SW