| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Agalega in November is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry. Some 125mm (4.9in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Agalega November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Agalega, Mauritius
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Agalega:
- Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles - 653.6 kms (406.2 miles) NNW
- Seychelles, Seychelles - 646.8 kms (401.9 miles) N
- Moroni, Comoros - 1466 kms (911 miles) W
- Antsiranana, Madagascar - 825.2 kms (512.8 miles) WSW
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 958.5 kms (595.6 miles) WSW
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 822.3 kms (511 miles) WSW
- Analalava, Madagascar - 1068.8 kms (664.1 miles) WSW
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 851.3 kms (529 miles) SW
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 1255.8 kms (780.4 miles) WSW
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 1157.8 kms (719.4 miles) SW
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 1355 kms (842 miles) SW
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 1423.7 kms (884.7 miles) SW
- Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion - 1175.1 kms (730.2 miles) S
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 1489.9 kms (925.8 miles) SW